HOUSTON, May 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- 1transfer, LLC, an international consortium transfer agency, has been formed to provide a low-cost, superior blockchain technology solution for transfer service operations. By standardizing digital transfer services, the 1transfer platform will provide cap table management, digital contracts, advanced KYC/AML, and AI investor identification technologies.
Leveraging the tech stack and know-how from founding partners, 1transfer's focus is on quality, open architecture, and freedom of choice with unbundled services for its digital offerings.
"Combining the interdisciplinary experience and knowledge of the founders, 1transfer will transform the traditional transfer agency world as we know it," said James C. Row, Chairman and Interim CEO. "This will be a service for members, issuers and new technology providers to utilize and experience the digitalization through implementation, firsthand."
Consortium Founding partners are comprised of the following like minded technology leaders from ATSs, Broker-Dealers, cryptocurrencies, and fintech companies:
- James C. Row, CFA, Managing Partner of Entoro Capital,
- Pat LaVecchia, CEO of Oasis Pro Markets,
- Cliff Friedman, Founder Cold Spring Ventures Inc., and CEO and Chairman of ShareNett,
- Chris Housser, Co-Founder and Interim CEO of Polymath,
- Mani Pillai, President of otc.Digital,
- Bobby Brantley, Co-Founder of MERJ Exchange Limited, and
- James Wallace, CEO of Digtl Ltd.