NeuroCytonix Inc. has developed a first-in-class platform using tissue regeneration therapy to treat incurable neurological conditions including Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Autism and Schizophrenia. The Company is raising up to $15MM to facilitate the development of treatment centers in Mexico and the Bahamas and continue FDA clinical trials.
- Overview of tissue regeneration therapies
- An introduction into NeuroCytonix’s device, the NeuroCytotron, how it works, and the protocol to treat patients
- Actual patient videos documenting improved cognitive and ambulatory function as a result of therapy
- An update on the Company’s current clinical trials & future planned trials/endpoints
- Use of proceeds, terms of the investment & financial overview
- Future development plans & roadmap to IPO